I am an experienced marketing and communications professional, based in Hitchin, England. I have over 28 years’ experience in the marketing and communications industry.
I started my career in advertising and worked at agencies in London in senior project management roles. After 18 years in advertising, I broadened my capabilities and moved to the corporate sector, where I took up a global position as a Marketing & Communications Manager working across international industrial segments.
During my time in the advertising industry, I worked primarily as a senior project manager within marketing and advertising across a wide range of sectors, where I produced integrated marketing campaigns for key agency clients.
I pride myself on strong leadership, planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multitask. I am extremely versatile, self-motivated and have gained huge experience throughout my career while working on varied projects and campaigns.
I provide the following services:
- Digital Marketing
- PR and Social Media Campaigns
- Insight Messaging Methodology Analysis
- Press & Outdoor Marketing Campaigns
- Branding & Visual Identity Strategies
- Go To Market Strategies
- Print Production and Delivery Management
- Project Management
Degree in Marketing, International School of Business, Dublin
- Marketing Enterprise
- Behavioural Aspects of Marketing
- Marketing Information Analysis (Statistics)
- Business Law
- MIA 2 (Market Research)
- International Management Program
- Certified in Insight Messaging Methodology
- SEO/PPC & Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation Tools (Act-on & Marketo)
- Intranet and asset management systems
- PIRA Training Courses in Print Production, Prepress, Document Management
- Print Production for Project Management