I am an Enterprise Architect consultant, working with SharePoint and Cloud solutions. My main focus is tactical and strategic solution architectures, information architecture and governance strategies.
With 14 years of experience in SharePoint I am a subject matter expert and specialist. I have implemented a large range of solutions on the platform. In total, I have spent more than 20,000 hours in around 90 projects based on SharePoint 2001 to 2013, utilizing the entire capabilities stack of the platform.
In total I have been involved in over 150 project deliveries in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Commerce and Integration . My role varies from Solutions Architect, Trainer, Project Manager, Test Manager, Business Analyst and Developer.
My expertise are within SharePoint and enterprise application architecture, using technologies such as Azure and Office365, Business Intelligence platforms based on SQL Server and PowerPivot as well as integrations with business platforms via BizTalk and Azure Service Bus.
Founding Director, Hitchin, UK. December 2012 to present.
Lekman Consulting is a limited company, owned and operated by Tobias Lekman. The company has its office locations north of London, England.
We provide IT services within the fields of strategic and tactical solution architecture, information architecture and governance strategies. The company also deals with software project related services such as test management, training and development of applications.
The business operates on a contract basis per project at fixed cost or by time and materials.
ECM Practice Manager, Gothenburg, Sweden. March 2012 to December 2013.
Employed as ECM Practice Manager, I worked with defining and assuring delivery methods and best practices around ECM (SharePoint/Documentum) project engagements as well as acting as SharePoint architect across a multitude of projects.
Altran is a leader in innovation consulting assisting its clients in three main business areas; IT, Technology and Management. The company employs around 20,000 professionals worldwide. In Scandinavia, Altran is represented in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Borlänge and Oslo with 400 employees.
- Leading the ECM Practice team for Scandinavia.
- Coordinator of the SharePoint Skills Group in Gothenburg with additional web participants across Scandinavia.
- Technical sales support across a large number of accounts and markets.
- Running client workshops and engagements around information architecture, requirements analysis and governance.
- Leading architect across several streams of work related to SharePoint 2013 implementations; both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Speaker at road shows with partners, events, public training seminars and skills group meetings.
- Delivering training in person and on-line in HTML5, CSS3, SharePoint 2013 and testing methodologies.
- Producing the service offering ADW, Altran Digital Workplace: A rapid deployment methodology and composite component framework aimed at SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 for social intranets.
- Producing the service offering SharePoint Health & Risk Assessment Programme: A diagnostics service for clients with existing SharePoint farm installations and bespoke solution developments.
- Producing the service offering Altran ECM Delivery Model: A unified method for defining information architecture, governance, requirements analysis and process mapping for ECM projects.
SharePoint v-TSP (Technical Specialist), Sweden. February 2011 to
v-TSP acts on behalf of Microsoft with the following type of activities:
- Customer presentations
- Architectural Design Sessions
- Proof of Concept & Pilot Implementation Delivery
- Presentations at Microsoft and other partner events
- Partner enablement and mentoring
- Actively participate in the Microsoft community and virtual teams
SharePoint Chief Architect, Gothenburg, Sweden. May 2010 to
Sogeti is a global IT consulting firm that specializes in professional software services. Its developers, architects, and testers often work in different locations and had issues collaborating on large customer software projects. Sogeti employs more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries.
I was located at the SharePoint Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden, and specialized in architecture and quality assurance around SharePoint 2007/2010 implementations.
Working as SharePoint Chief Architect in Sweden I was engaged in projects with, amongst others, Volvo Cars, Microsoft, Lantmännen, Saab Aerospace, Sandvik,and Chalmers.
- Architectural support and project architect for Sweden and Norway (with CapGemini)
- Active member of Sogeti SharePoint Round Table
- Working with Microsoft in the national lead programme for Portals and Collaboration
- Architect responsible for certifying Sogeti as a Services Ready Microsoft Partner
- Leader of the SharePoint Knowledge Center
- Speaker at roadshows and launch parties with Microsoft related to SharePoint
Sogeti global was awarded with Enterprise Partner of the Year 2010 by Microsoft and Sogeti Sweden was recently awarded the rare Services Ready for Portals & Collaboration status.
Technical Architect, London, UK. March 2004 to May 2010.
Working at a Microsoft Gold Partner and delivered more than 60 projects from a vast range of project types, markets and clients. I worked with global brands such as Microsoft, BBC, Barclays Capital, Body Shop and easyJet.
- Primary technical solutions architect through company growth from 5 to 85 employees
- Specialisation with Microsoft SharePoint technologies for 6 years since version 2003.
- Designed and implemented accessibility and solutions framework for Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and Microsoft Content Management Server 2002, a key unique selling point, which was used to build more than 50 web/intranet projects.
- Created project management framework for Agile/Scrum by joining Team Foundation Server, SharePoint and Project Server.
- Introduced test driven development and wrote custom unit testing framework for SharePoint using mocking and reflections and a Smoke & Build plug-in for use with SharePoint and the Visual Studio Team Server build engine.
Content and Code has won the Partner of the Year award from Microsoft on numerous occasions.
Technical Architect, London, UK. November 2000 to March 2004.
Worked with mostly bespoke implementations of e-Commerce projects in Microsoft technologies. Worked with clients such as Waitrose, John Lewis and Hamley's.
- Introduced rapid development techniques through XP pair-programming
- Specialisied early on with .NET technologies, SharePoint 2001 and CMS 2002.
- Became part of the Autonomy Certified Professional network
- Held training courses and was an internal evangelist for ASP.NET
Technical Architect, Gothenburg, Sweden. 2000.
Systems architect at a startup online credit card company.
Systems Technician, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1999.
Assisting startup online advertising company on technical systems support and sales.
Sales Assistant, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1998-1999.
Working part-time with direct sales of consumer computer systems and corporate sales of networking apparel during my studies.
Intern Developer, Gothenburg, Sweden. 1999.
Working at internship with an edutainment company, building a support website for one of their products.